Are You Hungry for success? Are you looking for better Company Culture and Fulfillment?
A-N-C Cold Storage Construction, Inc is looking for YOU!
Super Sales Expert, are you searching for and ready to use your skills, & your Passion for Customers who want to Scale and grow their Businesses?
Are you Passionate for your career and have a vision for yourself?
Do you believe that the importance of closing sales is because you know no one is served if a sale is not made?
We are looking for an outgoing, over-achieving Salesman for our San Bernardino Office, and someone to help us push our sales over the top. This Person is looking for a Good Culture fit within a company, and has the desire to come right in and get to work to meet the company’s Vision & Goals.
If this opportunity seems like you could rock it out of the water, then A-N-C Cold Storage Construction, Inc is looking for you!
Who WE Are:
We are a Conscience family-owned construction Company in the business of helping other Companies scale and grow their businesses.
A-N-C Cold Storage Construction, Inc has built a reputation of quality work with each satisfied customer.
As we have grown, we have been careful not to compromise our commitment to provide exceptional service and quality workmanship. Additionally, our sense of pride is apparent in every project we complete, whether it’s a small or a large expansive project.
Experienced & Licensed for over 35 years, we know what it takes to serve a clients to their customized needs.
We’re offering an EXCITING Full-time opportunity to work with our small, but rapidly growing company. Construction industry experience is a big plus and will be considered in the salary offer.
Must have a proven business-to-business sales background. This is an opportunity to show off your Sales Awards and Recognition, you have them we want to see them!
The A-N-CCSC, INC Work Environment:
- The Office work environment is a small office environment with a Fun & Loyal Supportive Team, who often enjoys bringing home cooked meals for the entire office to enjoy together! A true Family Environment!
- The Field-work environment consists of a small & dedicated crew of approx. 6-8 workers, both English & Spanish speaking, who LOVE & have PASSION for what they do, and have a great team camaraderie.
Our Customers are 75% Family-owned Businesses, and we strive to have a strong connection with the Owners!
What we are Looking for:
The person who is a right A-N-C CSC, INC Fit, is flexible with the job responsibilities assigned, has a "can do" attitude, naturally takes initiative, has new ideas, and of course, a sense of humor!
We are looking for someone who does not take NO personally.
You will have the ability to develop multiple relationships as a professional consultant and grow client accounts. Just as you do, we believe in QUALITY work & Great Customer Service in all we do!
We are in search for a salesperson that aligns themselves with the thinking “What can I bring to improve and make this the best day possible for those whom I work with”.
You are a “people’s person” and you are great at making people feel at ease. You are equally looking for the right team to be part of, one that has integrity, is supportive, and confidently stands behind their product. We are a company that takes amazing care of its customers, so that you can feel great about the working for A-N-CCSC, Inc. and what you do.
You will understand the Company goals and get behind the A-N-CCSC, INC Vision.
Typical Hours are Monday - Friday 7 am – 5 pm. We are looking for someone who does not mind answering the call before and after the typical business hours.
Must have construction sales experience & be comfortable with a self-motivated atmosphere. You are able to develop industry relationships with key decision makers. Research skills are a must and having your own existing book of Clientele is encouraged. You must be familiar and fast with construction take offs.
We provide lots of unexpected perks and consider ourselves to be very generous with our employees!
Your perks include but not limited too:
- Flexible schedules
- Generous supply of food/coffee in-office and flexible work schedules
- Salary + bonus + Professional opportunities for growth.
- There is no cap on earning potential.
- The bonus structure is a flat percentage.
- Company Cell phone
- Professional resources needed to excel in your position are included.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate ability to complete the following responsibilities.
Job responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Perform outgoing Phone calls to existing clients and potential new clients. You must be VERY comfortable on the phone and making outbound phone calls and answering inbound product & service inquiries
- Meet and EXCEED new sales goals quarterly & yearly as assigned
- Visit job sites and clients’ offices in the local and regional area to conduct sales presentations.
- Compose and sending email and video communications often – Proficiency in MS Office Word, Excel is required.
- Research new business opportunities using various mediums to create effective potential client profiles.
- Actively involved on social media, both personal & company pages, to network with other professionals.
- Maintain and develop accounts with various public agencies to stay up to date on bids (RFP's / RFQ's) that are applicable to our business.
- Occasionally attend trade shows and industry-focused networking events.
- Experience using a CRM
- Business to Business sales: 5 years of experience is Highly Preferred, as you will have ample occasion where you will be conducting sales meetings with various business owners.
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills:
- Self Starter
- Money Motivated
- Great communication and follow-through skills
- Hard working
- Must write well
- Superb Attention to detail
- Responsible & Ability to provide our clients with written estimates, site plans, and photos.
- You must be professional and friendly, as you will become one of the faces of our company, in person, through our website and over the phone.
This position requires inside sales and outside visits to clients and job sites as business directs. Our clients extend throughout the United States, so you will be consulting via phone, email, and text. You will attend Local/Regional construction job site and office visits as needed.
Additional Skills Include:
- Problem Solving- Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; Develops alternative solutions; Works well in groups to lead problem solving situations; Uses reasoning even when dealing with emotional topics.
- Customer Service- Manages difficult or emotional customer situations; Responds promptly to customer needs; Solicits customer feedback to improve service; Responds to requests for service and assistance; Meets commitments
- Interpersonal Skills- Focuses on solving conflict, not blaming; Maintains confidentiality; Listens to others without interrupting; Keeps emotions under control; Remains open to others' ideas and tries new things.
- Oral Communication- Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; Listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions; Demonstrates group presentation skills; Participates in meetings.
- Written Communication- Writes clearly and informatively; Edits work for spelling and grammar; Varies writing style to meet needs; Presents numerical data effectively; Able to read and interpret written information.
- Teamwork -Balances team and individual responsibilities; Exhibits objectivity and openness to others' views; Gives and welcomes feedback; Contributes to building a positive team spirit; Puts success of team above own interests; Able to build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives; Supports everyone's efforts to succeed.
- Business Acumen- Understands business implications of decisions; Displays orientation to profitability; Demonstrates knowledge of market and competition; Aligns work with strategic goals.
- Cost Consciousness - Works within approved budget; Develops and implements cost saving measures; Contributes to profits and revenue; Conserves organizational resources.
- Diversity- Demonstrates knowledge of EEO policy; Shows respect and sensitivity for cultural differences; educates others on the value of diversity; promotes a harassment-free environment; Builds a diverse workforce.
- Ethics -Treats people with respect; Keeps commitments; Inspires the trust of others; Works with integrity and ethically; Upholds organizational values.
- Organizational Support- Follows policies and procedures; Completes administrative tasks correctly and on time; Supports organization's goals and values; Benefits organization through outside activities; Supports affirmative action and respects diversity.
- Strategic Thinking- Develops strategies to achieve organizational goals; Understands organization's strengths & weaknesses; Analyzes market and competition; Identifies external threats and opportunities; Adapts strategy to changing conditions.
- Judgment - Displays willingness to make decisions; Exhibits sound and accurate judgment; Supports and explains reasoning for decisions; Includes appropriate people in decision-making process; Makes timely decisions.
- Motivation- Sets and achieves challenging goals; Demonstrates persistence and overcomes obstacles; Measures self against standard of excellence; Takes calculated risks to accomplish goals.
- Planning/Organizing- Prioritizes and plans work activities; Uses time efficiently; Plans for additional resources; Sets goals and objectives; Organizes or schedules other people and their tasks; Develops realistic action plans.
- Professionalism- Approaches others in a tactful manner; Reacts well under pressure; Treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; Accepts responsibility for own actions; Follows through on commitments.
- Quality -Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Applies feedback to improve performance; Monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Quantity -Meets productivity standards; Completes work in timely manner; Strives to increase productivity, and works efficiently.
- Safety and Security- Observes safety and security procedures; Determines appropriate action beyond guidelines; Reports potentially unsafe conditions; Uses equipment and materials properly.
- Adaptability- Adapts to changes in the work environment; Manages competing demands; Changes approach or method to best fit the situation; Able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
- Attendance/Punctuality- Is consistently at work and on time; Ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent; Arrives at meetings and appointments on time.
- Dependability - Follows instructions, responds to management direction; Takes responsibility for own actions; Keeps commitments; Commits to long hours when necessary to reach goals; Completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan.
- Initiative- Volunteers readily; Undertakes self-development activities; Seeks increased responsibilities; Takes independent actions and calculated risks; Looks for and takes advantage of opportunities; Asks for and offers help when needed.
- Innovation -Displays original thinking and creativity; Meets challenges with resourcefulness; Generates suggestions for improving work; Develops innovative approaches and ideas; Presents ideas and information in a manner that gets others' attention.
- Language Skills: Ability to read and interpret documents such as RFI, Construction Contracts, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
- Mathematical Skills: Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
- Reasoning Ability: Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Computer Skills: To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Contact Management systems; Internet software; Spreadsheet software and Word Processing software.
- Have a Clean well working Vehicle to drive vehicle to service & solicit external customer calls & appointments
Education and/or Experience Required: Bachelor's degree (B. A. or B.S.) in Construction Sales, Construction Management or related fields from four-year college or university; and/or 1-2 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Please browse through our website www.anccold.com before applying to understand more about what we do, and who we are. Also, be sure to check us out on Facebook @ A-N-C Cold Storage Construction to learn more about us!To APPLY:
- Send Full Professional Resume, along with a dedicated write-up answering the following questions,
- Briefly explain how your career background and set of skills can add value to our organization.
- How would you organize your typical day in a sales position?
- While describing a sale you closed from Start to Finish, please examine a problem that you offered a unique solution too.
- Include a cover letter to let us know a little about yourself and why you are interested in working with us! Resumes submitted without a letter will not be reviewed for consideration.
- Additionally, please send a video (1 minute or less) briefly introducing yourself, your qualifications, and your best contact information for a follow up.
- Job Type: Full-time
- Construction industry: 4-5 years (Preferred)
- Language: English & Spanish (Preferred)
- Required travel: 50% (Preferred)
- Onboarding time: Less than 1 month
Thank you, & we look forward to your response!