Are You Hungry for success? Are you looking for better Company Culture and Fulfillment?
Super Sales Expert, are you searching for and ready to use your skills, & your Passion for Customers who want to Scale and grow their Businesses? Are you Passionate for your career and have a vision for yourself?
Do you believe that the importance of closing sales is because you know no one is served if a sale is not made?
We are looking for an outgoing, over-achieving Salesman for our San Bernardino Office, and someone to help us push our sales over the top. This Person is looking for a Good Culture fit within a company, and has the desire to come right in and get to work to meet the company’s Vision & Goals.
If this opportunity seems like you could rock it out of the water, then A-N-C Cold Storage Construction, Inc is looking for YOU!
Who WE Are:
We are a Conscience family-owned construction Company in the business of helping other Companies scale and grow their businesses.
A-N-C Cold Storage Construction, Inc has built a reputation of quality work with each satisfied customer.
Experienced & Licensed for over 35 years, we know what it takes to serve a clients to their customized needs, and as we've grown, we have remained committed to provide exceptional service and quality workmanship. Our sense of pride is apparent in every project we complete, whether it’s a small or a large expansive project.
The A-N-CCSC, INC Work Environment:
- The Office work environment is a small office environment with a Fun & Loyal Supportive Team, who often enjoys bringing home cooked meals for the entire office to enjoy together! A true Family Environment!
- The Field-work environment consists of a small & dedicated crew of approx. 6-8 workers, both English & Spanish speaking, who LOVE & have PASSION for what they do, and have a great team camaraderie.
Our Customers are 75% Family-owned Businesses, and we strive to have a strong connection with the Owners!
What we are Looking for:
We’re offering an EXCITING Full-time opportunity to work with our small, but rapidly growing company. Construction industry experience is a big plus and will be considered in the salary offer. Must have a proven business-to-business sales background.
The person who is a right A-N-C CSC, INC Fit, is flexible with the job responsibilities assigned, has a "can do" attitude, naturally takes initiative, has new ideas, and of course, a sense of humor!
You will have the ability to develop multiple relationships as a professional consultant and grow client accounts. Just as you do, we believe in QUALITY work & Great Customer Service in all we do!
We are in search for a salesperson that aligns themselves with the thinking “What can I bring to improve and make this the best day possible for those whom I work with”.
You are a “people’s person” and you are great at making people feel at ease. You are equally looking for the right team to be part of, one that has integrity, is supportive, and confidently stands behind their product. We are a company that takes amazing care of its customers, so that you can feel great about the working for A-N-CCSC, Inc. and what you do.
You must be willing to understand the Company goals and get behind the A-N-CCSC, INC Vision.
Must have construction sales experience & be comfortable with a self-motivated atmosphere. You are able to develop industry relationships with key decision makers. Research skills are a must and having your own existing book of Clientele is encouraged. You must be familiar and fast with construction take offs.
We provide lots of unexpected perks and consider ourselves to be very generous with our employees!
Your perks include but not limited too:
- Flexible schedules
- Generous supply of food/coffee in-office and flexible work schedules
- Salary + bonus + Professional opportunities for growth.
- There is no cap on earning potential.
- The bonus structure is a flat percentage.
- Company Cell phone
- Professional resources needed to excel in your position are included.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate ability to complete the following responsibilities.
Job responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Perform outgoing Phone calls to existing clients and potential new clients. You must be VERY comfortable on the phone and making outbound phone calls and answering inbound product & service inquiries
- Meet and EXCEED new sales goals quarterly & yearly as assigned
- Visit job sites and clients’ offices in the local and regional area to conduct sales presentations.
- Compose and sending email and video communications often – Proficiency in MS Office Word, Excel is required.
- Research new business opportunities using various mediums to create effective potential client profiles.
- Actively involved on social media, both personal & company pages, to network with other professionals.
- Maintain and develop accounts with various public agencies to stay up to date on bids (RFP's / RFQ's) that are applicable to our business.
- Occasionally attend trade shows and industry-focused networking events.
- Experience using a CRM
- Business to Business sales: 5 years of experience is Highly Preferred, as you will have ample occasion where you will be conducting sales meetings with various business owners.
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills:
- Self Starter
- Money Motivated
- Great communication and follow-through skills
- Hard working
- Must write well
- Superb Attention to detail
- Responsible & Ability to provide our clients with written estimates, site plans, and photos.
- You must be professional and friendly, as you will become one of the faces of our company!
Additional Skills Include:
- Problem Solving
- Customer Service
- Interpersonal Skills
- Oral & Written Communication
- Cost Consciousness
- Organizational Support
- Strategic Thinker
- Adaptability & Dependability
- Reasoning Ability
- Computer Skills
- Have a Clean well working Vehicle
Education and/or Experience Required: Bachelor's degree (B. A. or B.S.) in Construction Sales, Construction Management or related fields from four-year college or university; and/or 1-2 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
To apply, submit a professional resume, cover letter, 3-5 Career References, a dedicated answer sheet to our qualification questions, and a video (1 minute or less) briefly introducing yourself, your qualifications, and your best contact information for consideration.
Applicants who do not submit ALL requested information above will be disqualified !
- How can your career background and set of skills add value to our organization? Be Specific.
- How would you organize your typical day in a sales position?
- Please explain a problem that you offered a unique solution too while performing a sale you closed from Start to Finish
Scheduling interviews immediately!
Learn More about A-N-C Cold Storage Construction, Inc., what we do & who we are by visiting www.anccold.com/about-us & #FOLLOW US on Facebook & Instagram @ANCCOLD
Thank you, & we look forward to your response!
- Job Type: Full-time
- Construction industry: 4-5 years (Preferred)
- Language: English & Spanish (Preferred)
- Required travel: 50% (Preferred)
- Onboarding time: Less than 1 month